Thursday, July 3, 2008

Her Papparazzi & adoring fans

4 comments:

The Gale Family said...

This video cracks me up. Claire is wide eyed and bushy tailed and her siblings are doing the standard steal the show routine. So cute and funny!

Jen said...

What adoring fans Claire has. I love how the older siblings flock to their new baby! How is Sam handling the role of big brother? How are you handling the role of Mom to 4? I have to say, I don't think I could do 4 right now. You are a amazing!

The Titmi said...

Does she look like your other kids??

pcerik said...

The kids all adore her. Sam just loves to hold and kiss her, just like the other ones. About the way she looks, she really looks like a mix of all three of the other kids. I'm not sure what she'll look like as she gets older.