Friday, February 20, 2009

It's been a while!

Since I've written last, we've had birthdays for Sam, Thomas and me (Caitlin's is coming up) and we've gone on a trip to CA to visit with family. T & I went to Alcatraz (sans children) with my brother, Andrew, and my new sister-in-law, Michelle. I love historical buildings and places, so that was a great thing for me. I was totally bummed that what was the warden's home and the military family housing (for when it was still a military fort, pre-prison days) and other buildings were burned down during the American Indian occupation. There was a big drinking party of Indians and non-Indians, and no one knows who started the fire. I could have kicked someone.

Anyway, we also had 4 generation pictures done with my mom's parents. It was a good time, and I'm sad that we can't stay a few more days when we go, because I still didn't get to see everyone. I love you all! (We don't have pics from Sam & Tom's bday because my camera wasn't working, so it's all on our camcorder instead.)

Sam fell asleep looking like Joe Cool.
My little Claire-bear is getting so big!
Left to Right: Thomas, Peter, Papa (mom's dad), Sam, Uncle Mike
Back, L to R: Auntie Sue, my beautiful Mom, Auntie Robyn
Front, L to R: Heidi, Sam, Claire, Nana (mom's mom), Andrea, me
4 Generation Picture
On Alcatraz
View of San Francisco from Alcatraz
View of the Cellhouse from the Recreation Yard Thomas in a cell
And now, me...
my brother Andrew in a cell..
and Michelle's oddly creepy picture in the cell.

View of Alcatraz from the ferry.
Alcatraz on my left shoulder




























1 comment:

Molly said...

That looks so fun! I wish I could have gone too. Miss u guys!